Synchrony understands that unique and engaging experiences help drive customer loyalty. Our data, analytics and insights can help you further enrich those experiences and convert shoppers into buyers, again and again. Whatever you’re working forward to, we’re here to help.
Looking for more insights beyond CRMC? Synchrony is proud to share key trends in loyalty and retail that are influencing today's customer experience.
5 Steps to Creating
a Strong Value Proposition
Brand and industry research enable brands to:
• Evaluate competitive landscape
• Understand customer engagement and program performance
• Gather internal input and define objectives
A guided ideation session empowers brands to:
• Identify benefits options
• Identify internal assets to leverage
• Research potential enhancements
Financial cost/benefit assessment helps brands:
• Evaluate and select value proposition concepts
• Assess feasibility
• Set goals and timelines
• Develop positioning and marketing
Developing a go-to market strategy enables brands to:
• Integrate across channels
• Establish customer communication
• Plan store engagements
• Assess launch readiness or test and learn
Monitoring the outcome and ensuring success permits brands to:
• Manage and assess performance
• Address gaps and issues
• Solicit customer feedback
For more insights from Synchrony, click here.
This content is subject to change without notice and offered for informational use only. You are urged to consult with your individual business, financial, legal, tax and/or other advisors with respect to any information presented. Synchrony Financial and any of its affiliates (collectively, “Synchrony”) make no representations or warranties regarding this content and accept no liability for any loss or harm arising from the use of the information provided. Your receipt of this material constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as legal advice or a legal opinion.
© 2018 Synchrony Financial. All rights reserved. No reuse without prior written consent from Synchrony